Friday, September 14, 2012

Back to the grind!

Now that school has come to an end and my life has calmed down quite a bit, I am going to take the time this weekend to read over my entire blog from beginning to end.  Doing this will allow me to get back to writing significant postings again in a way that flows with all the previous posts I have written.  I am sorry that the writing went down to a minimum over the last few months, school was keeping me busier than I ever expected!  I'm looking forward to getting back on track... telling some more of my story and educating more on mental illness.

As I do every so often, I will post my e-mail address again.  Please feel free to e-mail me with anything related to the blog, mental illness, your story, topics you'd like to hear about, etc.

My e-mail address is; KissingStigmaGoodbye@gmail.com!

Have a fantastic weekend!

-Kissing Stigma Goodbye-

No comments: