Friday, May 18, 2012

NAMI walk is tomorrow! How about a donation?

Alright, one last time.  The NAMI walk is tomorrow! My team has raised $258 thanks to some awesome people! Every dollar counts.  The field of mental health lacks the necessary funding and relies very much on donations.  So, if you are able, please make a donation to support me, my team and the 75 million Americans living with mental illness. It's a hard fight and can't be done without the support of the mental health agencies that struggle to break even and provide the best services they can. Thank you to everyone who has donated and who plans to! I thank you all so very much! I know I can't live without mental health services and the other 75 million americans with a mental illness are right there with me!

http://www.nami.org/namiwalks12/BAL/kissingstigmagoodbye1