Friday, May 25, 2012

So very true...

So very true! Although, I'll counter that with the idea that those are really the only people who actually deserve to be loved by you! 

 Love doesn't end just because you are going through something or experiencing symptoms of your illness, at least love that's true in any capacity (significant other, sibling, parent, friend, etc.) doesn't end like that or because of that.

Those that really love you and deserve your love will love you through it, support you through it and watch you come out the other end of it a bigger and better person than you were before.

Those that walk away will miss seeing how strong you really are when tested and they will miss seeing your growth as a result of your struggle.  They will miss having you as a part of their life because they were not strong enough to see you through your time of need.

 Even more importantly than what they will miss is that you will be a better person for no longer placing that kind of importance on someone who doesn't truly appreciate you for who you are.

That is merely a philosophy of mine, you need not agree with me.  I've had both kind of people in my life and this is the philosophy I have developed from my own personal experiences.
 I'll get off my soapbox now :)

You'll get a significant posting from me over the weekend, topic TBD!  Anything you'd like me to write about just send me an e-mail! KissingStigmaGoodbye@gmail.com

Thanks for reading! Until next time....

-Kissing Stigma Goodbye-

No comments: