Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Have you liked me on Facebook yet???

Don't forget to like Kissing Stigma Goodbye on Facebook:

I am working on a post for you currently, It will be done by tomorrow (Thursday) evening. 
It won't be too long, no fun facts or research.
It will all be personal and from the heart!
It will be about why I decided to come out and stop hiding the fact that I have bipolar in a locked closet as if it was some deep dark secret! It is not deep nor is it dark and it definitely isn't a secret, it is just a small, minute part of ME!
In reality the fact that I could hide it from so many close individuals in my life shows that I truly am no different than anyone else. I don't act any different, I don't speak any different, I don't write any different, I don't look any different because I am no different and therefore without being given the information by me many individuals in my life had no reason to think I was different because I'm not different. 
The fear of mine always was that I would be seen as different and this is why I could never discuss it until I finally realized for myself that I am no different.
I hope you all enjoy reading it, I know it has been a long time since I have really written a personal blog and I do apologize for that!
My laptop is being looked at right now and will hopefully *crosses fingers* be fixed by the end of the week!
It is bedtime for me now, but expect my post tomorrow evening!

"It's not about what you've lost. It's about what you still have that matters" -Susan Gale

Thanks for reading as always! I promise to bring you more individualized, creative and personal content in the coming weeks than I have in the previous weeks.

-Kissing Stigma Goodbye-

No comments: