Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dove Promises!



Do you ever eat those little dove promise chocolates?  Well, I sure do! They are one of my favorite candies (the dark chocolate with almonds ones).  Inside the wrapper of each dove promise is a cute little saying.  I’ve been collecting them over the past few months to share on the blog.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

A good love is delicious, because you can never get enough

All you really need is love, and a little chocolate doesn’t hurt

Chocolate won’t let you down

Dance with your heart

Dazzle your sense of flavor

Find your passion

Forget the rules and play by your heart

Give a little love today

It’s OK to be fabulous and flawed (this is my favorite one)

Life is good

Love every moment

Remember the simple pleasures in life

Renew your sense of discovery

Sing along with the elevator music

Stir your sense of pleasure

Take a deep breath and exhale

Take a moment for yourself

Treat yourself today

You are exactly where you are supposed to be

You don’t need an excuse, you just need a moment

-Kissing Stigma Goodbye-

No comments: