Monday, October 7, 2013

This is the note that I left on the Kissing Stigma Goodbye Facebook page this morning!

The time I have taken over the last couple of weeks to step back from the Kissing Stigma Goodbye Facebook page has given me the chance to realize that, at this time, the page is keeping me from achieving my goals, including my original vision for Kissing Stigma Goodbye. Kissing Stigma Goodbye started as a blog and not as a Facebook page. The Facebook page came a few months later as a means to promote my blog. However, the page turned into so much more and while it has been an incredible experience, it has taken away from the time I have to write, which is my real passion and love. My goal is to one day publish a book but I need the time to devote to that. There are four things that are of the utmost importance to me right now; my incredible career, my education, my writing and of course my mental health. While each and every one of you has been amazing and I will miss communicating with you, I need to allow the time for the things that are driving my future. There are many amazing mental health pages out there and I will share them with you over the next day or so. I will leave this page open so the history of it is not lost. I will also set it up so that each time I post a blog, it automatically posts to the page, so that you can all keep up with my blog if you so choose. I will post my blog web link in the comments and will also post a follow up post with the link to my blog. I will leave my e-mail address with you, KissingStigmaGoodbye@gmail.com, feel free to use it! I may return in the future in some capacity, but I don’t want to make any promises. Much love to all of you! Thank you all for the amazing support you have shown me! XoXo! ~Sara~

3 comments:

Amy Purdy said...

I look forward to reading more of your blog!

ciaracat said...

All my best to you on your journey! Thank you for all the awesomeness! <3

Sara B. said...

Thank you! Much love to you both! I am glad you have found the blog as well!