Monday, October 15, 2012

I want you as my readers to know that if you ever catch me beating around the bush in any post that I write, it is for a reason.  I have vowed myself to never write about any relationship of mine in any detail because it is not fair to that individual.  I do not feel it to be right to speak publicly about such a private part of my life especially because it involves another individual and encroaches on their privacy, even without a mention of name, I don't feel it is right. I know that I was a little vague in some areas of my post this evening about the last year and I have experienced this vagueness in the past as well, so I thought I should put that out there so that it is understood why.

Thank you all for your continued support!  

Keep sending me e-mails, I love hearing your stories, thoughts, comments, etc. 

-Kissing Stigma Goodbye-

No comments: